anomy-list

Delete emails and logging..

From: Joe W. (70083@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 21 Feb 2003 - 16:47:20 GMT

    I've setup anomy and spamassassin and it works ok but not quite the way I
    would like.

    I need to just delete messages that have a virus attached instead of just
    the attachment. Because of this, I need better logging such as.

    To: 70178@xyz.molar.is - From: 70223@xyz.molar.is - Date -
    Name of Virus

    I have been able to get the message to just delete by adding the -delete
    switch to f-prot but this does not log it. I'm working on a script to do
    it but i don't think i have the knowledge to do it.

    Has any one done this? Or any suggestions on the best way to do it?

    Thanks!
    Joe

    hosted by molar.is