anomy-list

Stupid question about HTML mails...

From: 69757@xyz.molar.is
Date: Thu 06 Feb 2003 - 14:25:52 GMT

    Hello all,

    I suppose my question is stupid, but I can't find any idea on the net. With a very classical anomy configuration, declined from the advosys's approach (anomy + spamassassin + psotfix), all html mails are received directly as plain text !

    I am sure html code is OK, as still as I can copy/paste code in a html file, which is correctly interpreted by a browser. I read someting about the <STYLE> tag in the manual, but it was written this should be fixed in v1.45, and I use v1.57.

    I tried to put the feat_html to 0, but same result...

    This is for me a very critical issue, as soon as we receive a lot of html mails.

    I can't believe nobody found and solved this problem. I searched in the archive, but unsuccessfully.

    I hope someone will be able to give me some ideas, or forward me some links where I will be able to find good ideas.

    Thanx in advance,

    Karim
    LAN & Linux admin

    SPECIAL ADSL
    L'ADSL à partir de 15,95 EUR/mois et le modem ADSL offert ? C'est en exclusivité chez Tiscali !
    Pour profiter de cette offre, cliquez ici: http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
    Offre soumise à conditions.

    hosted by molar.is