anomy-list

QP Encoded binaries.

From: Robert de Bath (robert$@mayday.cix.co.uk)
Date: Wed 22 Jan 2003 - 22:10:37 GMT

    Hi y'all,

    Okay this has become irritating, as I think I seen mentioned here before
    M$ lookOut will sometimes encode a binary using QP encoding. For one type
    of file I'm receiving this seems to now be _frequent_. Unfortunatly the
    people sending this are arrogant SOBs who seem to think the sun shines
    out of ... well you know the type. :-)

    My question is, does anyone know of a workaround ?

    The 'fix' would obviously be to decode and encode the part using DOS
    end of line sequences, or not decode/encode 'accept'ed parts at all.

    --
    Rob.                          (Robert de Bath <robert$ @ debath.co.uk>)
                                           <http://www.cix.co.uk/~mayday>

    hosted by molar.is