anomy-list

Sanitizer log in HTML messages

From: Kevin Ring (67645@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 14 Jan 2003 - 14:50:11 GMT

    I have some users who receive HTML messages from customers. The
    sanitizer log on these messages can be quite extensive and is included
    in the message, not as an attachment as with other e-mail types.

    Is there a configuration value that I can set to change this behavior?
    I've checked the documentation and there doesn't appear to be anything
    documented that would allow me to do that, but I've been known to miss
    stuff.

    Thanks for your help,

    Kevin

    hosted by molar.is