anomy-list

Anomy MIME parser & inserter

From: 66186@xyz.molar.is
Date: Tue 10 Dec 2002 - 10:48:07 GMT

    Hi, I am looking at how to parse MIME messages and accordingly either insert
    new MIME elements or add text / html to MIME parts, usijng a procmail
    backbone.

    I am finding that this is a complex task - but one that has already been
    solved by the Anomy Sanitizer which routinely does exactly what i am seeking
    to do with great difficulty.

    Doess anybody know if there any way to use the these Anomy features
    separately, outside of the main Anomy function, or do I have to re-invent
    this wheel? Are there perhaps Anomy modules that can be divided out?

    Thanks, Oliver Tickell.

    hosted by molar.is