anomy-list

sanitizer.cfg dont work

From: Emmanuel Garcia (63474@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 07 Nov 2002 - 17:49:53 GMT

    Hello people i need your help,:

    I have Postfix + sanitizer 1.56 + procmail-3.15.1-215

    sanitezr.cfg dont work in the procmailrc look:

    # Procmail filter rules for sanitizing email and then
    resending it.
    # Uncomment the following lines to enable logging or
    verbose logging.
    VERBOSE=yes
    LOGFILE=/var/log/sanitizer.log

    ANOMY=/usr/local/anomy/
    :0 fw
    |/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl /etc/sanitizer.cfg

    I send a attach test.exe, but sanitizer dont scann, i
    see me sanitizer.log .

    procmail: Assigning "ANOMY=/usr/local/anomy/"
    procmail: Executing
    "/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl,/etc/sanitizer.cfg"
    Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at
    /usr/local/anomy//bin/Anomy/Sanitizer.pm line 1038.
    procmail: Program failure (13) of
    "/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl"

    procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
    procmail: Bypassed locking
    "/var/spool/mail/savre.lock"
    procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/var/spool/mail/savre"
    procmail: Opening "/var/spool/mail/savre"
    procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock

    hosted by molar.is