anomy-list

Anomy+F-Prot Antivirus

From: Lucas Peet (63389@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:34:12 GMT

    I'm now trying to get F-Prot antivirus to work with Anomy. I downloaded
    and installed the free command line version from f-prot.com. The
    CHANGELOG notes says that anomy will 'auto detect and use f-prot if
    available'. How can I tell if this is actually working? I see no
    mention of it in the logs.

    f-prot is installed in /usr/local/bin/f-prot, and I can manually scan
    for viruses.

    I read the thread earlier today, but none of that seemed to work for me,
    since it seems they were using the dameonized version of f-prot.

    A sample rule to use the f-prot command line version to scan ALL
    attachments would be great! And wouldn't that have to be the first
    rule, as well?

    Thanks for the help!

    -Lucas

    hosted by molar.is