anomy-list

Anomy + F-Prot for Linux

From: 61358@xyz.molar.is
Date: Mon 04 Nov 2002 - 23:40:50 GMT

    I have a quick question that I haven't been able to answer briefly
    searching through the list archives and glancing at the code. I just
    purchased F-Prot for Linux, and I'm running the daemonized version. Is
    there a simple way to configure anomy to use the client and scan _all_
    attachments with F-Prot? The following is an excerpt from my configuration
    that doesn't appear to work. This could be a straightforward
    misunderstanding on my part.

    -- cut anomy.conf --
    file_list_rules = 1
    file_default_policy = defang
    file_default_filename = unnamed.file

    file_list_1_scanner = 0:6:3,8:/usr/local/f-prot/f-protc %FILENAME
    file_list_1_policy = unknown:unknown:mangle:defang
    file_list_1 = .*
    -- cut anomy.conf --

    From what I understand this should work?

    Thanks,