anomy-list

RE: RE: Anomy and Macs

From: 59700@xyz.molar.is
Date: Wed 23 Oct 2002 - 20:43:51 GMT

    Hi Guys:

    I have been using anomy for a while, really nice.

    I followed the installation instructions from advosys.canada

    My question is, where is that quarantine file or folder located ?

    It seems I don't have that.

    Please enlighten me.

    Cheers, Carlos

    By the way, I'm glad the new version supports attachments handling (like
    compression)