Anomy and Macs

From: David (
Date: Wed 23 Oct 2002 - 15:27:00 GMT

    Dear gurus,

    Anomy is up and running:) I have read the manual and the recommendation to
    use "defang" as a default policy. My problem is that I have a lot of mac
    users (including myself) on my system. Mac OS doesn't use a file extension
    to file names, so I need to set the default policy to: accept

    My question is if someone got a nice conf file with all kinds of bad stuff
    to block? Right now it looks like this:

    file_list_1 = (?i)(winmail.dat)|
    file_list_1 +=
    file_list_1 += |asd|cab|sh[sb]|scr|cpl|chm|ws[fhc]|hta|vcd|vcf|eml|nws))$
    file_list_1_policy = drop
    file_list_1_scanner = 0

     Blue skies,

    hosted by