Re: Postfix-SA-Anomy-Maildrop doc suggestions.

From: Robin Whittle (
Date: Wed 23 Oct 2002 - 14:36:01 GMT

    Dear Bjarni,

    Thanks for your suggestions. I have incorporated them in a completely
    revised version of my web page, with a new anomy.conf file. In this
    new file I have attempted to explicitly set each option and to clearly
    document what each option does, and what its default is.

    After various initial problems, it looks like I now have a highly
    efficient system for handling spam (with SpamAssassin) and virus emails,
    now including all the Bugbear ones with spaces in their file names,
    thanks to your latest version.

    Thanks for Anomy Sanitizer!

        - Robin

    hosted by