anomy-list

Re: Re: unable to unpack 1.55 tar.gz

From: Oliver (58562@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 22 Oct 2002 - 16:26:36 GMT

    Thanks - I tried twice already, and got same result. BTW it would be good to
    have an anon ftp download facility (ftp.anomy.mailtools.net perhaps), then I
    could do it server-to-server and not run the (small) risk of corruption of
    http:// to local computer then ftp to server. Or is there another way round
    this?

    Other factor may be I just used CPAN to download various modules,
    spamassassin, and it downloaded a mass of modules & updates as dependencies.
    Maybe these new CPAN modules are fussier?

    Regards, Oliver.