anomy-list

Re: unable to unpack 1.55 tar.gz

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (58408@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 22 Oct 2002 - 16:11:24 GMT

    This is the first report I've heard of such problems - I would venture
    that the file got corrupted somewhere on the way and you should simply
    try again.

    On 2002-10-22, 13:04:58 (+0100), Oliver wrote:
    > Hi, I just tried to unpack the 1.55 tar.gz as downloaded:
    > http://mailtools.anomy.net/dist/anomy-sanitizer-1.55.tar.gz
    >
    > Because it only seems to be available as http:// I downloaded to my local
    > computer, then ftp'ed (as binary) to the server. But it would not unpack...
    > see dialog below.
    >
    > have I done something wrong, or is there a problem with the package? BTW
    > have previously installed 1.54 without difficulty (though it is not present
    > on the server after a clean wipe).

     58408@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send plenty of email to: 58527@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is