anomy-list

Re: Troubles with macro scanner on FreeBSD - Solved

From: Szűcs János (57511@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 16 Oct 2002 - 19:51:32 GMT

    The problem that Anomy returned an exit code of -9999 (and put all msword
    docs into the quarantine) when using the macro scanner on FreeBSD is now
    solved.

    I had to change this line:
    file_list_3_scanner = 0:1:2:builtin 25
    to this:
    file_list_3_scanner = 0:1:2:builtin/macro 25
    in sanitizer.cfg.

    How could I figure this out? I do not know, since the first (incorrect)
    syntax is given everywhere in the anomy documentation, and the second
    (correct) one nowhere (except in the sanitizer.pl module itself).

    I was lucky.

    hosted by molar.is