anomy-list

Re: bad attachments not sanitized

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (56130@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 09 Oct 2002 - 16:18:04 GMT

    Marco sent me the follwoing update to his previous message - Thanks Marco!

    Note that the dependancy/installation problems he described were
    addressed in release 1.55 of the Sanitizer, which I just announced a
    couple of minutes ago. :-)

    ----- Forwarded message from Marco Colnaghi <56213@xyz.molar.is> -----