anomy-list

Dropping infected emails...

From: Mike Scott (55807@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 07 Oct 2002 - 17:23:19 GMT

    Hello, being fed up with the amount of spam and virus email that I'm
    recieving via my website, I've just finished configuring anomy to drop any
    dangerous attachments.. although, it would be much better if I could
    configure it to drop, or better, archive the entire email (usually virus
    mails)...

    This is trivial to do with procmail, but it would be really useful to have a
    header inserted into the email with some sort of status (i.e. ACCEPT, SAVE,
    or DROP) depending on what the action Anomy took with the Emails'
    attachments...

    Regards,
    Mike

    hosted by molar.is