anomy-list

RE: Procmail for dummies

From: Kevin Ring (53462@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 18 Sep 2002 - 15:46:00 GMT

    I'm no procmail wizzard, but the procmail list throws this URL out everytime
    someone asks a similar question

    "Procmail Quick Start by Nancy McGough" -
    http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

    that page has links to other resources. you may also try the procmail list
    (check at www.procmail.org)

    kevin