anomy-list

Re: RE: Bypassing SMTP Content Protection with Multi-Part Messages

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (52345@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 16 Sep 2002 - 18:07:14 GMT

    Þann 2002-09-16, 16:05:31 (+0200) skrifaði Savin Gorup:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'll give it a shot. It seems to me that one single line can't do a disaster
    > :))) I maintain a small internal network and users don't go balistic if
    > something breaks :)
    > Thanks. Maybe Bjarni could comment on this patch?

    This shouldn't break anything and should work... whether that's really
    what you really want to do (discard the data) is another question
    entirely. :-)

    This is the second patch I've received to address this problem - one
    or the other will be included in the next release, which is long
    overdue.

    I'll get it out the door this week though, I promise. :-)

     52345@xyz.molar.is                 -><-             http://bre.klaki.net/

    Leitarvélabull: 52477@xyz.molar.is 52477@xyz.molar.is 52477@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is