anomy-list

procmail: Program failure (127) of "/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl"

From: simsjs (49255@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 01 Jul 2002 - 20:56:05 UTC

    I saw this same question posted in the archives but no answer was given. I am having this problem now and can't find a solution. First a little background:

    I am running sendmail 8.11.0 on HP-UX 10.20 with procmail as the local delivery agent. Perl version is 5.6.1 My .procmailrc file reads as follows:

    VERBOSE=yes
    LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log

    :0 c
    backup-mailbox

    ANOMY=/usr/local/anomy
    :0 fw
    |$ANOMY/bin/sanitizer.pl

    When an email comes in it is delivered to the correct mailbox but the F in the From: line is missing and a mail client will not read the email. The error logged in the procmail.log file is as follows:

    procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=backup-mailbox"
    procmail: Opening "backup-mailbox"
    procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
    procmail: Assigning "ANOMY=/usr/local/anomy"
    procmail: Executing "/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl"
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl[3]: my: not found.
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl[4]: my: not found.
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl[43]: BEGIN: not found.
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl[44]: use: not found.
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl[45]: use: not found.
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl[46]: use: not found.
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl[49]: my: not found.
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl[50]: Syntax error at line 50 : `(' is not expected.
    procmail: Program failure (127) of "/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl"
    procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
    procmail: Locking "/var/mail/username.lock"
    procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/var/mail/username"
    procmail: Opening "/var/mail/sims"
    procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
    procmail: Unlocking "/var/mail/username.lock"
    procmail: Notified comsat: "username@4115:/var/mail/username"
     Subject: testing
      Folder: /var/mail/username

    I replaced the username with the word username in the posting above. If I run the command line
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl < backup-mailbox
    it works perfectly and even creates the quarantined file if the attachment meets the criteria.

    I have no idea what is causing this error and would appreciate any help you can lend. Thanks in advance for all your help.

    Jeff

    hosted by molar.is