anomy-list

html Images

From: Wil McGilvery (48285@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 17 Jun 2002 - 13:44:54 UTC

    I have been testing out this program and I like it a lot, but I have 2
    issues I hope to get help with.

    1) Images in html emails are being defanged. I have allowed
    Webbugs
    Html scripting
    Unnamed files

    Images are still defanged.

    How can I configure Anomy to not defanged html images and still disallow
    webbugs and the scripting.

    2) How can I send response messages to senders of defanged
    messages? I have no experience at scripting - so is this possible and
    where do I start to look?

    The first issue is very important to me and needs to be resolved before
    I can really use this program.
    The second issue is not that important.

    TIA

    Regards,