anomy-list

Re: [SUMMARY] testcases.sh

From: Ret (47610@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 06 Jun 2002 - 12:59:42 UTC

    Don't thank me Joe... because that is not a solution... Bjarni wrote to tell
    that you MUST use the results files bundled in the anomy file. If you
    recreated them (by deleting the results directory) everything seems to be ok
    but it's not the case. That only means that the first run of testall.sh will
    create the new results files, the second run will compare those results with
    themselves (so to speak).
    You should try NOT to delete the original results files and deal with the
    errors.

    So far my problems with the default test was solved.... actually I ignored
    it as it was not a problem.Testall.sh reported as a failure the fact that my
    RHL installation is in spanish, so the message "No such file or directory"
    was obviosuly different from "No existe el fichero o el directorio"

    Sorry for following my "solution", I thought it was right.
    Hope this also helps

    Esteban