anomy-list

Re: Re: anomy with postfix as mailrelay

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (45337@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 08 May 2002 - 16:29:44 UTC

    On 2002-05-08, 11:14:24 (-0500), 45370@xyz.molar.is wrote:

    > Seems like whenever you say a comment like that, you are proven
    > wrong. I'm glad I'm wrong with this comment as evidenced today.
    >
    > Not sure if Bjarni wants to weigh in on html-trap vs. anomy?

    I'd rather not... suffice to say I wrote Anomy becuase I liked John
    Hardin's ideas alot, but not his implementation. But the
    ultra-short history of Anomy is that, I borrowed most of John's
    ideas, added some of my own and the Anomy Sanitizer is the result.

    My apologies to all for not taking part in discussions on the list -
    I'm currently swamped in both work and personal stuff... which
    leaves little or no time to do community tech-support. So you all
    will just have to fend for yourselves for a while longer!

    But I'm not dead, and neither is the project. :-)

     45337@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send plenty of email to: 45457@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is