anomy-list

Re: Re: anomy with postfix as mailrelay

From: 45163@xyz.molar.is
Date: Wed 08 May 2002 - 15:47:58 UTC

    On 05/07/2002 01:52:30 PM "Northe, Juergen" wrote:

    >I´m very close to get it work. Unfortunately I receive an
    >errormessage in my /var/log/procmail.log with the following
    >content:
    >
    >procmail: Extraneous deliver-head flag ignored
    I get that error too.
    I email the author of html-trap. He said it is just a warning, not an
    error
    and will fix it in the next update.
    He also said the html-trap project is active, as evidenced by the recent
    update. I have not seen the anomy author answer any questions to
    the anomy list.

    I getting very close myself. I think I got SpamAssassin daemon running.
    Now I'm reviewing the SA configuration.

    <<Dan>>

    hosted by molar.is