anomy-list

Re: RE: Insecure dependency redux

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (45006@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 08 May 2002 - 13:26:40 UTC

    On 2002-05-08, 09:19:59 (-0400), Kevin Ring wrote:
    > This fix didn't do it for me, but this morning I searched on google and
    > found
    >
    > http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list/2001-01/0004.shtml
    >
    > which suggested adding DROPPRIVS=yes to the procmailrc before the rule that
    > calls anomy. This has solved my problems. Thanks to everyone for their help.
    > My users and my boss are much happier now :)

    One additional word of advice - this works great, but it may cause
    permission problems with the quarantine directory since the
    sanitizer runs as the receiving user, not root.

    I recommend the following: chmod ugo+rwxt /path/to/quarantine/directory

     45006@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send plenty of email to: 45128@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is