anomy-list

RE: Insecure dependency redux

From: Kevin Ring (44842@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 08 May 2002 - 13:19:59 UTC

    This fix didn't do it for me, but this morning I searched on google and
    found

    http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list/2001-01/0004.shtml

    which suggested adding DROPPRIVS=yes to the procmailrc before the rule that
    calls anomy. This has solved my problems. Thanks to everyone for their help.
    My users and my boss are much happier now :)

    Kevin