anomy-list

Re: anomy with postfix as mailrelay

From: Northe, Juergen (44543@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 07 May 2002 - 18:52:30 UTC

    QUOTED_MESSAGE:
    [SNIP]
    > I'm still building my system with anomy. I have a
    > production system using html-trap that
    > will work similarly. Nothing special is needed in the
    > main.cf for scanning with Procmail.
    =

    I´m very close to get it work. Unfortunately I receive an
    errormessage in my /var/log/procmail.log with the following
    content:

    procmail: Extraneous deliver-head flag ignored
    Sanitizing MIME attachment headers in "[Fwd: testle] test #13" from
    "Northe, Juergen" <44642@xyz.molar.is> to
    <44642@xyz.molar.is>
    msgid=<44692@xyz.molar.is>
    procmail: Program failure (1) of " perl -p -e ' #\
          $pastmsghdr = 1 if /^\s*$/; #\
          $XCS = "X-Content-Security: [" . $ENV{"

    My /etc/procmail/procmail.rc is a copy-paste version of yours.
    The message is unfiltered forwarded to me.

    Hmm.. Any hints for me ?

    Jürgen

    hosted by molar.is