anomy-list

Re: Insecure dependency

From: Brian Schonecker (43174@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 07 May 2002 - 18:25:09 UTC

    I had that issue, too.

    I _think_ you need the PERL5LIB setting in your /etc/sanitizer.rc file:

    # Procmail filter rules for sanitizing email and then resending it.
    # Uncomment the following lines to enable logging or verbose logging.
    #VERBOSE=yes
    #LOGFILE=$HOME/Procmail/sanitizer.log

    ANOMY=/usr/local/anomy
    PERL5LIB=$ANOMY/bin