anomy-list

Insecure dependency

From: Kevin Ring (43016@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 07 May 2002 - 17:47:52 UTC

    Hello,

    I've been running anomy for about a month and have been having a problem
    with vacation since that time. I get this error in the log:

    Insecure dependency in require while running setuid at
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl line 45.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl line
    45.
    procmail: Program failure (2) of "/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl"

    and then when it recovers, it leaves the leading F off the From in the
    envelope information.
    e.g.
    rom 43016@xyz.molar.is Tue May 7 13:43:21 2002

    Any tips on fixing this error? anomy works perfect unless the message is
    sent from vacation or even through a .procmailrc recipe.

    Thanks,

    Kevin

    hosted by molar.is