anomy-list

Re: anomy with postfix as mailrelay

From: John Blumel (42714@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 07 May 2002 - 16:47:43 UTC

    On Tue, 07 May 2002 17:35:59 +0200, Northe, Juergen wrote:

    >Hi !
    >i was searching the web and this mailling for configuring postfix with
    >anomy as a mailrelay.
    >[...]
    >Can anyone give me an example master.cf and main.cf ?

    Following is how I got this working based on the examples that came
    with Postfix. It may not be the best way to implement it but it works.

    This did not seem to require any changes to the main.cf file.

    I have the following mods in my master.cf (under 'filter' the
    "flags=..." and "argv=..." are on the same line, although, I don't
    recall if they have to be or not):

    smtp inet n - y - - smtpd
        -o content_filter=filter:dummy

    filter unix - n n - - pipe
        flags=R user=filter
        argv=/path/to/anomy/bin/filter -f ${sender} ${recipient}

    Then /path/to/anomy/bin/filter looks like:
    (sorry for any line breaks that may cause trouble)

    #!/bin/sh

    # Localize these
    INSPECT_DIR=/var/spool/filter
    SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail
    SANITIZER=/path/to/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl
    SANITIZER_CONF=/etc/sanitizer.conf

    # Exit codes from <sysexits.h>
    EX_TEMPFAIL=75
    EX_UNAVAILABLE=69

    # Clean up when done or when aborting.
    trap "rm -f *.$$" 0 1 2 3 15

    # Start processing.
    cd $INSPECT_DIR || { echo $INSPECT_DIR does not exist; exit
    $EX_TEMPFAIL; }

    cat >in.$$ || { echo Cannot save mail to file; exit $EX_TEMPFAIL; }

    $SANITIZER $SANITIZER_CONF <in.$$ >out.$$ || { echo Message content
    rejected; exit $EX_UNAVAILABLE; }

    $SENDMAIL "$@" <out.$$

    exit $?

    Hope this helps.