anomy-list

error message in procmail logs

From: SI Reasoning (42350@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 06 May 2002 - 07:03:41 UTC

    I get the following error message in my procmail log:

    Insecure dependency in require while running setuid at
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl line 45.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl
    line 45.
    procmail: Program failure (2) of "/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl"
    procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded

    I have anomy in /usr/local/anomy and am using the default setup for
    postfix on a Mandrake 8.2 system.

    --
    SI Reasoning
    42350@xyz.molar.is