anomy-list

Re: Converting word docs to pdf

From: Brian Schonecker (40910@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 19 Apr 2002 - 11:48:34 UTC

    I've created a "print to PDF" printer on my Windoze and Linux machines that
    will do exacty what you want.
    Basically, you print to an LPR printer on the Linux box. The Linux box
    takes the PostScript input and dumps it to ghostscript and then emails the
    resulting PDF file back to you.

    If you want, I can send to you the 'mini-howto'.