anomy-list

Converting word docs to pdf

From: Sampo Nurmentaus (40824@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 19 Apr 2002 - 04:09:23 UTC

    Hello folks,

    I'm new with anomy I found it quite usefull.
    At the moment I would like to use it to
    convert ms-word attachments into pdf files.
    Simply because I have no word and I consider
    pdf files more secure.

    I figured out somthing like this:

    file_list_4 = (?i)\.(doc)$
    file_list_4_policy = drop:drop:mangle:drop
    file_list_4_scanner = -1:-1:0:/usr/local/bin/wvPDF %FILENAME
    %FILENAME.pdf >/dev/null 3>&1

    But in this process file name of the attachment changes,
    so anomy should take the newly created pdf an replace the .doc
    in the mail with this. Is there any easy way to do this?

    Thanks
    Sampo

    hosted by molar.is