anomy-list

Re: Simplify indents things 3 spaces

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (40504@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 17 Apr 2002 - 11:10:40 UTC

    On 2002-04-16, 19:26:50 (-0500), mark david mcCreary wrote:
    > When I run a HTML message thru the Simplify program, it indents
    > everything by 3 spaces.

    That's the default behavior of Lynx, which is used to render the
    HTML to text.

    > Is that a feature that I should compensate for permamently ?

    It might be possible to configure Lynx not to add those spaces, but
    I'm not really sure. Or use some other program to render the HTML
    (Links?).

    > Or is that a bug that might get fixed in the next release ?

    I don't consider it a bug, but if people disagree then it's relatively
    easy to fix. :)

     40504@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send plenty of email to: 40629@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is