anomy-list

Re: missing argument to self->Truncate ?

From: Will Day (39391@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 03 Apr 2002 - 16:10:19 UTC

    A short time ago, at a computer terminal far, far away, Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:
    >Thanks for the accurate report, I've fixed this in my CVS.
    >
    >On 2002-03-28, 21:25:28 (-0500), Will Day wrote:
    >> Looks like the fourth argument is missing ($safeval); I wasn't sure what to
    >> specify for that in this case, though. (This is using version 1.49.)

    Thanks. Can you describe the fix, so that I can make the change here? Or,
    if the cvs is available, I can look at it there (I didn't see anything
    mentioned about it on the webpage though).

    --
    Will Day                  Those who would give up essential Liberty, to
    39391@xyz.molar.is               purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither

    Attachments: + http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list//68/93/cab29ac/01.unnamed

    hosted by molar.is