-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
* I initinatlly ran the testall script as described in the manual.
Several tests failed. Upon reading the readme for the test script, I
noticed that I needed to rename the test.conf.sample to test.conf and
create a directory to store the files in. Then I reran the script
but received an error thet /etc/sanitizer did not exsit. I commenetd
that line out and all test suceeded. Have I installed sanitizer
correctly? Is this normal behavior.
* Do you have to use a /etc/sanitizer.cfg file?
* Are the defaults acceptable for production use?
* Is there a place I can download production level *.cfg files?
* Why isn't there a sample sanitizer.cfg file included? Have I just
* I'm using Hardin's original mail sanitizer. What, if any, are the
advantages to switching to the Anomy version?
* How often are updates released?
PGP Key 0xD1B9D18E
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 7.0.4
Comment: Message digitally signed by Mike Loiterman
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----