anomy-list

missing argument to self->Truncate ?

From: Will Day (38557@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 29 Mar 2002 - 02:25:28 UTC

    Recently begun using anomy on a mailserver, I noticed an error in the logs:

       Can't call method "entry" on an undefined value at
       /usr/local/anomy/bin/Anomy/Sanitizer.pm line 1438.

    This is in sub "Truncate", trying to call $log->entry, where $log is the
    fifth argument to Truncate. Looking through the code, it appeared that
    Truncate is called at one point with only four arguments (line 1616):

       $self->Truncate("MIME $field", \$value, 100, $log)

    Looks like the fourth argument is missing ($safeval); I wasn't sure what to
    specify for that in this case, though. (This is using version 1.49.)

    --
    Will Day                  Those who would give up essential Liberty, to
    38557@xyz.molar.is               purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither

    Attachments: + http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list//f7/c3/ca3d0a8/01.unnamed

    hosted by molar.is