anomy-list

qmail error #5.6.2

From: Paulius Bulotas (38467@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 28 Mar 2002 - 13:50:03 UTC

    Hello,

    today I tried sending myself an attachment using webmail, and found a
    bug? with last newline handling. Searching google 2 first hits returned
    were 2 anomy-bugs messages ;)
    In short: the last newline (0x0A) is stripped, message consists of three
    attachments: text/plain, application/octet-stream and third without any
    mime header [signature]), which misses trailing 0x0A.
    Qmail gives error #5.6.2 if message is to be delivered remotely and
    successfully delivers locally (which is strange).

    If you need, I can send verbose log from message or provide url for
    delivered messages (one sanitized).

    Regards,
    Paulius Bulotas

    hosted by molar.is