anomy-list

Re: Logging to syslog?

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (38214@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 13 Mar 2002 - 17:11:00 UTC

    On 2002-03-13, 11:58:52 (-0500), Denis Beauchemin wrote:
    > But is there something built-in?
    >
    > If I understand correctly, your suggestion is that I insert calls to
    > system("logger xxx yyy") in the Anomy code...

    At the moment nothing is built in.

    It would be a welcome addition though - although I'd definately
    recommend using the native perl syslog calls instead of
    system("logger ...").

    The best way to do it would probably be to enhance the Anomy::Log
    module and add a configuration variable to Sanitizer.pm.

     38214@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send plenty of email to: 38348@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is