anomy-list

Re: "External" test of save?

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (36782@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 18 Feb 2002 - 15:26:55 UTC

    On 2002-02-18, 10:23:08 (-0500), Jim Rosenberg wrote:
    > In my script that wraps anomy, I would like to do something "special"
    > with the raw input if a save policy rule kicked in. What is the
    > easiest way to test this?

    It would probably be easiest to append ! to the save policies, so the
    sanitizer will return a non-zero exit code when those policies have
    been applied. Like so:

      file_list_N_policy = save!

    Alternately, you could dump the log to STDERR and grep it.

     36782@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send plenty of email to: 36907@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is