anomy-list

Announcing sanitizer.pl, revision 1.49

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (36574@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 15 Feb 2002 - 17:14:44 UTC

    OK, there's a new sanitizer out: http://mailtools.anomy.net/dist/

    Highlights of this release:

     - Split the HTML cleaner module into a seperate tar ball (not
       needed by those using the complete sanitizer) for users of
       David F. Skoll's MIMEDefang.

     - Fewer extra newlines in output, as promised.

     - Branch functionality in file policies.

     - UUencode attachment detection improved.

     - Protection against Outlook "exploit" to do with carriage returns
       in message headers.

    This is definately a recommended upgrade. :-) Further details are
    in the changelog.

    I didn't update the manual, because I didn't find time.
    Any volunteers?

    Have a nice weekend!

     36574@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send plenty of email to: 36657@xyz.molar.is