OK, there's a new sanitizer out: http://mailtools.anomy.net/dist/
Highlights of this release:
- Split the HTML cleaner module into a seperate tar ball (not
needed by those using the complete sanitizer) for users of
David F. Skoll's MIMEDefang.
- Fewer extra newlines in output, as promised.
- Branch functionality in file policies.
- UUencode attachment detection improved.
- Protection against Outlook "exploit" to do with carriage returns
in message headers.
This is definately a recommended upgrade. :-) Further details are
in the changelog.
I didn't update the manual, because I didn't find time.
Have a nice weekend!
-- Bjarni R. Einarsson PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89 email@example.com -><- http://bre.klaki.net/
Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send plenty of email to: firstname.lastname@example.org