anomy-list

Error when checking a new install of sanitizer

From: Brian Schonecker (35644@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 08 Feb 2002 - 15:51:42 UTC

    I've successfully 'tested' the sanitizer via $ANOMY/testcases/testall.sh and
    everything checked out OK.

    When I try the following:

    ./bin/sanitizer.pl < ~bschone/.mail | more

    I get the following error that's stumping me:

    Can't call method "entry" on an undefined value at
    /usr/local/anomy/bin/Anomy/Sanitizer.pm line 700.

    I've got an older version of the sanitizer running on my system already but
    it's completely separate from the new version 1.48.

    Any ideas?

    hosted by molar.is