anomy-list

Re: Sanitizer adds empty line to my plain text attachment

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (35311@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 08 Feb 2002 - 00:03:29 UTC

    > On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 09:13, Dijk, Diederick van wrote:
    > > We are using the latest version of sanitizer the filter our email.
    > > We have one problem. Sanitizer adds an empty line to our plain text
    > > attachments.

    Slight update on this issue...

    These problems may have been due to a bugfix I did in 1.47. It was a
    bit quick'n'dirty... :-)

    I've implemented a different fix in 1.49 which only adds extra newlines
    if absolutely necessary for MIME-correctness (this is an issue when
    recoding parts from e.g. Base64 to 8bit or adding a part to a message).

    I'm hoping to release 1.49 soon.

     35311@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/

    hosted by molar.is