anomy-list

Renaming of attachments with a &.

From: Brett Simpson (34341@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 01 Feb 2002 - 13:05:03 UTC

    Hello,

    Anomy has worked great for me here at work filtering everything I need it to. I had one user who had complained about one of his files being renamed because it had a & in it. Here's his sanitizer.log.

     SanitizeFile (filename="iChain 2.1 T&E.doc", mimetype="application/msword"):
          Match (rule="default"):
            Enforced policy: accept

        Replaced file name with: iChain 2.1 T_E.doc

    I currently have this in my Sanitizer.pm file.

    "file_characters" => '\?A-Za-z0-9!,_= .',

    Thanks,
    Brett

    hosted by molar.is