anomy-list

Sanitizer adds empty line to my plain text attachment

From: Dijk, Diederick van (33618@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 24 Jan 2002 - 09:13:32 UTC

    Hi,

    We are using the latest version of sanitizer the filter our email.
    We have one problem. Sanitizer adds an empty line to our plain text
    attachments.
    Even if we make an accept rule for some of our plain text attachment it adds
    an empty line.
    Someone knows why ? For some of our plain text attachment it is very
    important that aren't
    altered because they are imported in another computer system.
    This computer system doesn't like the empty line in the attachment.

    Thanks,

    Diederick van Dijk

    hosted by molar.is