Attachments with spaces in the filename.

From: Brett Simpson (
Date: Tue 11 Dec 2001 - 19:17:38 UTC

    Whenever an email has an attachment with a filename that has spaces in it sanitizer will rename the file so it doesn't have spaces. For example "file name.txt" would be renamed to "file_name.txt". I don't have a problem with this but it does attach the sanitzer.log file to the email. Is there a way to tell it not to attach a log if all that happened was a rename not based on any real threat? I still want the log attached if a real threat has happened.

    Brett Simpson
    Internet Administrator for Hillsborough County
    (813) 301-7144

    hosted by