anomy-list

How to see possible malicious javascript and vbs in quarantaine

From: Dijk, Diederick van (25256@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 05 Dec 2001 - 10:01:46 UTC

    Hi,

    I'm running this filter with great success, altough some of our users miss
    there nude pictures !
    I use the filter to filter possible malicious javascript and vbs but I've
    one problem. I want that the possible malicious scripts are copied to the
    quarantaine folder. The only thing I succeeded in doing is defanging the
    scripts. Do someone know how to do this ?

    Thanks,

    Diederick

    hosted by molar.is