anomy-list

Re: your mail

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (24992@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 05 Nov 2001 - 12:53:26 UTC

    On 2001-11-05, 08:51:48 (+0200), 25075@xyz.molar.is wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > Where can you set the maximum mail file size in Anomy Sanitizer and can you
    > set it per user.

    There is no such setting in Anomy.

    Most MTAs (sendmail, etc.) can do this already, and such a feature isn't
    easily implemented in Anomy due to it's streaming architecture.

    Adding a plugin scanner which drops attachments which are too big should
    be easy though... probably takes about two lines of shell scripting and
    a few file_list_* entries in the configuraiton file.

     24992@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/

    hosted by molar.is