anomy-list

Re: RE: Word Macros fail to process with new 1.44 was OK in 1.43

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (24737@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 18 Oct 2001 - 20:52:01 UTC

    On 2001-10-18, 14:19:15 (+1000), Peter Williams wrote:

    > I changed the config to comment out the score_bad and the score_panic.
    >
    > However from reading the CHANGE log it sounds like the built in score code
    > is broken.

    The scoring code which controls the sanitizer's exit code is broken
    (and as far as I can tell nobody misses it?), but the macro scanner
    works fine for me - I tested it locally yesterday, using as input both
    a clean word document and a document infected with the Ethan virus -
    the Ethan infection triggered the builtin scanner, the clean file was
    reported as clean.

    I haven't yet repeated the test using the configuration you posted to
    the list, hopefully I'll have time tomorrow.

     24737@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/

    hosted by molar.is