anomy-list

RE: Word Macros fail to process with new 1.44 was OK in 1.43

From: Peter Williams (24390@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 18 Oct 2001 - 04:19:15 UTC

    G'Day,

    Thanks for that.

    I changed the config to comment out the score_bad and the score_panic.

    However from reading the CHANGE log it sounds like the built in score code
    is broken.

    I've now simply given up. I'm no longer using the built in scanner to
    validate word or excel files. That simply pass through.

    I'll try again in the next release.

    Kind regards

    Peter

    hosted by molar.is