anomy-list

Sendmail 8.8.x looping

From: Steven D. Brewer (18538@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 23 Aug 2001 - 19:08:50 UTC

      I am using two machines to process mail. An internal machine with sendmail
    8.8.x forwards email to another sendmail 8.9.x machine on the internet and
    masquerades my domain for internal staff.
      I have installed the anomy sanitizer on the internal machine sendmail ,
    and thought I had it working quite nicely except for one problem.

      Email bound for some users from is looping. Interestingly, others are
    not.

    18634@xyz.molar.is
        (expanded from: swilson@ultra2.CLEAN)

    554 Too many hops 31 (30 max): from 18681@xyz.molar.is via localhost, to